Head Of Industrial Operation - Medical industry
Présentation de l'entreprise
CDG CONSEIL is an executive search and assessment firm specialized in the health industry. We are looking for our client, an international player specialized in the medical equipment sector and the production of medical devices, an Head of Industrial Operation.
Présentation du poste
- Ensures the execution and monitoring of production.
- Is responsible for staffing and equipment resources to successfully support the business unit capabilities to meet future requirements and growth.
- Organization building (shift systems, assignment of responsibilities, clear understanding of individual roles and responsibilities in entire team)
- Develops and mentors direct reports providing constructive feedback, goal setting and monitoring performance on a routine basis.
- Provides technical support to the industrial engineering department and ensures the implementation of new processes and technical solutions with regard to the industrialization planning.
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve performance in delivering products on time, amount, quality and budget.
- Define and adjust the production planning jointly with Sales & Marketing
- Is in charge of the procurement of operating consumables and raw material.
- Improve and execute the maintenance process with integration of service companies and management of a spare parts warehouse.
- Define and track operation budget jointly with Business Controlling and establish cost transparency.
- Report to the local managing director and to the CTO of the company.
- Fulfillment of legal requirements regarding workplace safety, environment and health.
Qualification, experience, profile:
- University degree in technical studies
- Profound experience in industrial production with focus on growth and process optimization.
- Demonstrated leadership (a minimum of 5 years) and talent development capabilities, with great ability to create positive work environment.
- Proven Experience in lean manufacturing or operational excellence (e.g., 5S, shop floor, visual management, value stream mapping or other).
- Proven experience in manufacture of parts in the medical industry. small series.
- Proven track record of managing project (planning and execution) preferably using agile methods.
- Data-driven decision-making and problem-solving based on analytics to optimize customer satisfaction, quality and performance.
- Experience in Medical Device industry will be appreciated
- Fluent in French and English (German is a plus).
Type de contrat
Lieu de travail
By submitting this form, I accept that the information entered will be exploited as part of my job search by anyone with an interest in the study of my Application: Recruiter, Operator, Decision-maker or client of the recruitment firm CDG Conseil for the time strictly necessary to finalize the recruitment process.
In accordance with the European Regulation (GDPR) N ° 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, I confirm my right of access to the data concerning me and the rectify or delete by contacting: info @ cdgconseil.fr