Senior Clinical Specialist - Surgical Robotics
Présentation de l'entreprise
CDG Conseil, an executive search and coaching company is seeking for its client, a worldwide medical devices leader, a Senior Clinical Specialist for one of its Business Unit in charge of a product portfolio in surgical equipments, a fast-growing business.
Présentation du poste
A unique opportunity to work within an international medical devices firm and to join a young and dynamic team of experts across Western Europe to further establish the use of robotics in surgery.
Reporting to the European Marketing Manager, you will be working within the European Surgical Robotics team, collaborating primarily with business, marketing and training & education functions. You will support the different regions across Western Europe with a focus on the DACH region.
Tasks & responsibilities :
- Open new centers.
- Excellence in safe therapy adoption.
- Protect and gain market share.
- As the European clinical specialist surgical robotics you lead, coordinate and execute new robotic installations in your assigned territory in collaboration with local country sales teams.
- You support robotic procedures in the OR to drive utilization. You help the hospital surgical team with the correct usage of robotic equipment during the case.
- In partnership with the European Clinical Specialist supervisor and the local team, you support the organization of case support, relationship management with surgeons and OR staff, troubleshooting and scheduling of equipment servicing.
- In collaboration with the Sr. Training and Education Specialist you support the training and education of surgeons and hospital staff as well as training and mentoring of local technical specialists.
- As part of the European marketing team, you support marketing activities in your assigned region as well as European marketing activities as a support to drive the adoption of surgical robotic technology.
- Operating with a high level of autonomy and little oversight, you will be recognized as an expert within our robotics team
- Prior experience as clinical specialist in OR: experience in clinical evaluation/education
- Scientific, technical or clinical background/ engineer; technology savvy
- Very good knowledge of the OR environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, a relationship builder
- A positive person who is autonomous and resourceful and who is not afraid to think outside the box
- Enjoys to travel within Europe (70 to 80%)
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of technical equipment such as surgical navigation and/or imaging
- Knowledge of surgical procedures / operating room
- European working experience
Type de contrat
Lieu de travail
Conformément au Règlement Européen (RGPD) N°2016/679 du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 27 avril 2016, je valide connaître mon droit d’accéder aux données me concernant et de les faire rectifier ou supprimer en contactant : [email protected]
En soumettant ce formulaire, j’accepte que les informations saisies soient exploitées dans le cadre de ma recherche d’emploi par toute personne ayant un intérêt à l’étude de ma candidature : recruteur, opérationnel, décideur, ou client du cabinet de recrutement CDG Conseil pour la durée strictement nécessaire à la finalisation du processus de recrutement.