Specialist Antibody Engineering - BioTech française
Présentation de l'entreprise
CDG CONSEIL, executive search and assessment firm specialized in the health industry, is recruiting for its client, a biopharmaceutical company that develops cutting-edge immunotherapy (using bispecific and multispecific antibodies), a Specialist Antibody Engineering located in Paris.
Présentation du poste
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer, you will provide strong leadership for all the company's internal and external activities regarding the platform. You will be responsible for the development of the antibody platform to generate next- generation multi-specific antibodies and for the delivery and biomanufacturing of candidates suitable for clinical development. The incumbent will also be part of the management team. Missions:
- Organize the Antibody Engineering/Production team and lab, participate to recruitment of suitable scientists to ensure the growth and success of the unit:
- Responsible for the global and day-to-day running of the "Unit" including long/short range planning, budget and organization.
- Take accountability for the unit and for delivering on company objectives.
- Manage planning of the unit, balance resources to support several preclinical projects and ensure deliverables are achieved.
- Provide scientific expertise and strategic vision to ensure the development platform to the next level:
- Provide extensive "know how" on protein expression, purification and QC to the "Unit".
- Contribute to the interpretation of results.
- Contribute to the writing of scientific documents (e.g. patents, publications and external grant proposals).
- Guide and ensure the design, molecular modelling, engineering, generation and optimization of proprietary multi- specific antibody candidates and proprietary multi-specific antibody formats.
- Lead and manage all aspects of Biochemistry to ensure high quality drug candidates suitable for clinical development.
- Represent the company at events, communicate with industrial and academic partners and expand the company's footprint and visibility in Europe and the US.
- Regular updates, both written and oral, to the management.
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, Biotechnology or related discipline.
- From 5/7+ years in pharma/Biotech organizations.
- Demonstrated successful experience in the design, molecular modelling, optimization and development of mono antibodies and bi- and multi-specific idealistically,
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Networking within the French/European academic and biotech community will be a plus.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to continuously moving and fast-paced environment, whilst delivering upon objectives.
- Fluent in English and idealistically French.
Type de contrat
Lieu de travail
Conformément au Règlement Européen (RGPD) N°2016/679 du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 27 avril 2016, je valide connaître mon droit d’accéder aux données me concernant et de les faire rectifier ou supprimer en contactant : [email protected]
En soumettant ce formulaire, j’accepte que les informations saisies soient exploitées dans le cadre de ma recherche d’emploi par toute personne ayant un intérêt à l’étude de ma candidature : recruteur, opérationnel, décideur, ou client du cabinet de recrutement CDG Conseil pour la durée strictement nécessaire à la finalisation du processus de recrutement.