Franchise Head Rare Diseases H/F
Présentation de l'entreprise
CDG Conseil, an executive search and assessment firm specialized in the health industry, is looking for one of its clients, a pharmaceutical laboratory specialized in rare diseases, as part of a job creation, a:
Franchise Head Rare Diseases (H/F)
Présentation du poste
The Franchise Head define and lead strategy and operations for a portfolio of products. Propose, implement and monitor Franchise sales strategy in order to achieve sales targets assigned on the portfolio.
He/she is responsible for the Regional Account Manager organisation development and delivery. Lead and supervise localization of marketing strategy delivered by regional HQ.
Marketing and Commercial Operations
- Propose sales and expenses Budget and annual updates, performance and selling effectiveness KPIs (patients, market share, target reach and frequency, other field activities)
- Generate local market insight and translate into actionable and measurable strategic and operational plans
- Accountable for plan execution, performance delivery, and the selling effectiveness indicators
- Leads the interface with EMEA Region, translates plans and materials for local use
- Work in collaboration with Medical functions at country and region level
- Meet with local health professionals and opinion leaders to promote company's image and products in compliance with local regulations
- Meet with health authorities when needed within the scope of their activities.
- Work with the General Manager to provide input for reimbursement issues/requirements
- Liaise with Marketing and Medical functions for the execution of the international project, including localisation of Regional Account Manager promotional tools. Responsible to localize and adapt where necessary marketing strategy and campaigns to local needs and format.
- Budget responsibility: Product promotional expenditure on the field (local initiatives)
- Delivers local market input into regional marketing strategy
Sales Monitoring and data analysis
- Assure accurate budgeting and resource allocation for the assigned portfolio
- Ensure all sales data are accurate and up-dated on a monthly basis, reporting on targets achievement
- Conduct analysis of data to determine trends of usage and potential growth opportunities/issues
- Manage wholesalers ordering activity/hospital procurement tenders (if any)
- Prepare sales LBE, sales monthly and quarterly reports according to the procedure in place
- Define the Commercial Bonus System (CBS) for each Regional Account Manager aligned to commercial targets of the year
- Prepare with each Regional Account Manager the operational plan for each territory, coach and challenge on specific and measurable account plans
- Manage Regional Account Manager on a daily basis and follow up their activities, projects, meetings
- Regularly join HCP field visits with the Regional Account Manager, coach and co-develop selling excellence skills
- Monitor Regional Account Manager knowledge on company's portfolio and related diseases and to coordinate training program for them
- Generate selling effectiveness assessments to review ODS activities and delivery
- Review the expenses claims of the field force in accordance with the procedures in place
- Monitor and report field activities to make sure they are compliant with company prescriptions and the Code of Practice
- Between 6 and 10 years of experience in Pharma/Biotech industry; in particular in rare diseases.
- Mature, experienced person with selling experience, proven sales results, people management experience, project management experience, training experience, as well as an experience in a marketing related function.
- Experience in mid-sized organizations.
- Think and act strategically, based on strong market insight
- Create business solutions to drive performance
- Build relationships based on trust and transparency, is a team player
- Strong marketing and sales operational mindset, has demonstrated performance delivery
- Coach and build capability to lead and develop sales team
- Experienced in customer and expert engagement
- Understand the local market promotional code, act in a compliant manner
To apply for this job based in Ile de France : https://www.cdgconseil.com/humansourcing/formulaire.html?&ref=CDG/1378/CDG
Type de contrat
Lieu de travail
Ile de France
Conformément au Règlement Européen (RGPD) N°2016/679 du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 27 avril 2016, je valide connaître mon droit d’accéder aux données me concernant et de les faire rectifier ou supprimer en contactant : [email protected]
En soumettant ce formulaire, j’accepte que les informations saisies soient exploitées dans le cadre de ma recherche d’emploi par toute personne ayant un intérêt à l’étude de ma candidature : recruteur, opérationnel, décideur, ou client du cabinet de recrutement CDG Conseil pour la durée strictement nécessaire à la finalisation du processus de recrutement.